DDO Dungeons and Dragons Online Elves
Elves have a long lifespan and are very adventurous. They take no mind of current events and protect fiercely the old ways. They are attuned to magic, while being graceful and a strong sense of duty.
Their physical appearance is usually tall and slender with narrow faces and pointed ears. They are naturally curious about the world. Elves will join a fight or party out of their strong sense of duty.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf 's wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.