DDO Dungeons and Dragons Online Halflings
Halfings are known for being wise, clever and trouble-makers. They have high dexterity and make excellent rogues. They are motivated by wealth and the collecting of things. While being cunning and resourceful, they are bored easily and seek out adventure.
Physically, Halfings are half the height of humans with pointed ears and elf-like features. They have large appetites and live in pursuit of pleasures. Their drive to get ahead can make their ways seem like theft or fraud, which they justify as understandable if you want to get ahead.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength.
- Small: As a Small creature, a halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, and Move Silently checks.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the halfling's +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass halfling's rogue class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.