DDO Dungeons and Dragons Online Humans
Humans are the most flexible race in Dungeons and Dragons as they are not bound to be one thing or another. They’re adaptability and different backgrounds make them very resourceful. They have the shortest lifespan of any race and consider life to be about the accumulation of power and wealth.
They are ambitious, aggressive and come from varied cultures. Because of their varied cultures humans have spread far and wide and are vastly different from one another, never following a specific stereotype.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.